Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:47:06 -0800

Here's the email I recieved regarding the gf processing of GeniSoy
protein bars.

Dear Customer.

  Thank you for interest in MLO products. Please be advised that our
product is processed on lines  that also process gluten containing
products and the lines are cleaned thoroughly between runs.Though all
measures are taken to produce gluten free products but the possiblities
of trace elements of gluten cannot be ruled out. I Hope this will help
clear up any questions or concerns regarding gluten free status of our
products.Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

  Sincerely,

  Sartaj Kairon