From:
Cheryl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:51:48 -0800

Want some Gluten Casein Free Cookie Mix?

Go to Kirkman Labs at http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/index.htm and click on
Product Index, and go to the bottom of the list to see Casein and Gluten
Free Foods.

You can order premixed packages of things like cookies, donouts, pancakes,
brownies, etc.  I haven't tried any, but if anyone does, please let us know
how it turned out.  They also have probiotics for autistic children that are
supposed to be very good.

Here is what Kirkman Labs does:

We are the only manufacturing company completely devoted to developing
therapeutic dietary supplements for the autistic.

Unique to Kirkman has been the development of HypoAllergenic forms of the
supplements, important because research indicates that the autistic may be
more prone to allergic reactions than the average person.

Since most of the victims of autism are children we pay close attention to
developing products in sizes and tastes that can be easily administered to
children.

Kirkman's line of supplements now includes more than 100 products.

Cheryl Johnson