Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:23:14 -0800
From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>

At 08:57 PM 3/12/02 -0800, Jerry Andrews wrote:
UNLESS THEY
>ALSO ARE GIVEN GLUTEN AND HOW DO YOU KNOW SO WHY NOT DRINK AND USE WESTBRAE
>NATURAL RICE MILK ? IT WORKS IN EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING THAT IS
>COOKED OR BAKED OR DRANK." (sic)

You should check very carefully before ingesting soy milk from Westbrae.
When I've phoned or written them, they do not know the difference between
"wheat free" and "gluten free." They always offer to send me list of their
GF  products, then when it gets here it's always labeled at the top, "Wheat
Free."

It seems  that the brown rice syrup they use originates on barley. This
is not true of all brown rice syrup used by other companies. I can drink
any of the GF soy milks by other companies, but every time I get a
glass (or cup of latte) of  Westsoy I'm bloated all day. Of course
Barley doesn't have nearly as much gluten in it as wheat or rye. -vance

We know that communication is a problem, but the company is not
going to discuss it with the employees." (Statement by switching
supervisor, AT&T Long Lines Division)