Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:53:12 -0800

Hi -- a lot of people have asked me for hotel information for the walk/run May 4 in La Jolla, CA (San Diego area). We are working on discounts for La Jolla hotels, but haven't gotten any confirmations yet.

BUT, I did notice today that www.hotwire.com has a deal on a Del Mar 3-star hotel for $60/night. That's unbeatable, and anything in Del Mar is going to be nice. If you're planning to come for the event, I'd encourage you to take advantage of this -- it's WAY cheaper than anything we'll be able to get with discounts in La Jolla.

The URL is http://hotwire.m0.net/m/s.asp?HB5632974226X1256157X98459Xkornfamily%40earthlink.net -- I have no financial interest in hotwire, just a fan of good deals.

BTW, for more info on our west coast walk/run (1k or 5k), go to www.a-thon.com or www.celiacwalk.org --
Hope to see you here!

Danna Korn
Founder, Raising Our Celiac Kids (R.O.C.K.)
www.celiackids.com
Author: Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free Children
Author: Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The art of happy, healthy gluten-free living