From:
"John F. Matula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:16:37 -0400
    OK - My 11 year old has his own computer, and downloads music, etc. We
have Norton Antivirus on his computer, but for some reason, there are
problems after the computer has been in operation for 30 to 90 days, it
requires a re-install of Windows ME.
I would like an instruction on "imaging" so that I can copy an "image" of
the operating system set up using Norton Ghost to prevent the regular
re-install.
What is the best partitioning set-up for the operating system, programs, and
data / files? Example = 10 gig operating system - 1st partition; 20 gig
programs - 2nd partition; 30 gig files.
We have a 60 gig Maxtor HD, and a 30 gig second Maxtor HD?
     Thanks for any suggestions!

John F. Matula
Executive Claims Service
230 Hilton Avenue