From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:23:47 -0500
Maybe you've already successfully formatted your drive, which is one reason you'd get a message that no operating system has been found. You may have also partially formatted it, and only part of an operating system still exists.  What OS are you using, and what did you do before you tried to reboot and got that message?

>I hope that someone can help me out here i can't seem to format my hard drive. I have a nec laptop.my computer boots up fine but when she finish booting up i get a message no operated system. somebody help me please

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com