From:
Tomas Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:55:07 -0800
You'll save yourself ALL that hassle if you had:

COP 2.2 by Plato http://www.bootdisk.com/cop.htm

"Registry And System File Backup, Restore, and Maintenance Utility
For The Seasoned Computer Hobbyist And Experienced Technician"

Last time I checked it was Free--for personal use.

Check it out, HTH. 8)

tomas santos