From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:47:41 -0500
YOu can run msconfig and go to the startup tab.  Uncheck the boxes for these reg nags. You could also find the reg nag folder in the program file of the offending app, and just delete it.  If there is no separate folder, look for the reg nag file in the program folder.  Some of these run at startup and are initiated in the registry, so unchecking boxes in msconfig/startup may not kill it.  That is why I suggest finding the reg nag (that isn't the name of the file, I just call it that) executable and deleting it.