From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 11:24:43 -0800
  Since your computers can see each other in Network Neighborhood,
you should be able to see any directories that they share as Goran
suggests.
  But if you can't, all is not lost.  You can also use the NET USE
command from the command line on computer B to "mount" folders shared
by computer A (and vice versa).

  (It might not have been clear that a directory shared from another
machine mounts on this machine as another drive letter (of your
choice).)

Dave Gillett

On 24 Mar 2002, at 8:50, Goran Halfvarson wrote:

> Demetri,
> you need to share a directory on computer 1. Next, go to computer 2 and
> browse for it in Network Neighborhood. Make sure you have enabled "file and
> printer sharing" on the computer that will share its resources.
>
> Regards,
> Goran Halfvarson
>

> | I installed a two computer network, following advice given to
> | me on this
> | list. Device Manager, Win98, shows card in each computer is working
> | properly. Computer name shows in each Network Neighborhood.
> ---
> | Now, what do to transfer files between computers?
> ---
> | Demetri Kolokotronis
>
>         The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with great
>        tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN Magazine
>            Visit our web site to signup: http://freepctech.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml