Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:10:04 +1100
62c is still under normal operation condition. but I suggest you get more
air flow inside case, I would try to keep it under 55c.

unless in case of overclocking, you should be okay. but, overclock does
require a lot of more cooling than standard. 60c + (or even 50c) will cause
system crash/lock up if overclocked.

Many believe that the cooler you get, the more stable it gets, and possible
lead to longer CPU life.  from what I've seen, I cannot either agree or
disagree, because there is no proof on either side.  However, if you think
about it, the reported number is just what under CPU (in most of cases), it
is not the true number, inside CPU core, it is much hotter, which is not a
good thing.  I'd rather stay at cool side for this reason.

Jun Qian