From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:10:24 -0500
Make sure the voltage slides on the rear of the power supplies is set to the
current in your area.  Once a whole shipment of computers all appeared dead
until someone noticed and reset them all to 110, after which they all
promptly booted.  If your computers were not in a secure area, you may have
a mischievous prankster, too.
Tom Turak