From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:27:38 -0500
What are the indications that ICS has been correctly installed on a
windowes XP system ? I have run the network setup wizard.. and selected
internet connection sharing for this machne and the box is checked in
Internet Connection Properties. But still can get no connection from
the other computer on the home network. Seems like in earlier
versions of Windows, it was shown in the network properties someplace as
bound to nearly all the other element s of the network... the nic and
the protocol, etc..?? So How can I tell in XP if its even installed..???

thanks as always

David Hurst