From:
Paul Ecclestone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:48:39 -0500
I have tried to re-partition a hard drive in XP but had no luck.  (You don't even want to
know what happened with that!)  I can change partition sizes if I have more then one
already, but try it with just one partition... Yikes!

The help files didn't.

There seems to be some rumbling about logging in as admin.  However - couldn't
figure out how.  And if I do, will I be able to re-format c: (the only partition right now)
while in "C"?  There is no DOS to fall back on so I am a lot confused on how to wipe
out an active partition when that is the only partition and you are obviously in it.
HELP.
--
Regards,
Paul Ecclestone

Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts
Regards,
Paul

Success comes in cans, failure in can'ts

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com