Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:47:22 -0800
7bit
From:
Ok there is an incompatiblity with installing XP with a Geforce2MX chipset
video card on via VT266A chipset mainboards , there is a bios update for DFI
brand boards on their website as for other manufacturers I couldn't tell you
. A work around is to install XP using some other video card then swapping
out the card after installation finishes , this is what I usually have to do
.

 Herman Morgan
 Morgan Technical Services

hi,
if its xp pro ,one gforce 2mx 200 i had would not install under no
circumstances with this o/s and i eventually had to change the card after
intensive searching for information to solve the problem..i gave up after
trying all i could"inc trying ten different cards that all worked first
time".
maybe its just a compatability problem you cant solve............