BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Stevenson, Pam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which, like Afghanistan, cannot be understood by those who use a fork." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:59:32 -0500
I guess Ralph won't marry SpongeBob, either.

Actually, I used to work with a Tom Thomas.  He's a too-devoted fan of
Little Feat - a band I like, but just not as much as dear old Tom.  I always
wondered how parents could have such little imagination.  Anyway, I'd walk
down the hallway and suddenly hear, "FEAT!!!!", which was a testament to his
weirdness.  Good MSCE trainer, though - gotta give him credit for that.

- Pam