From:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Zolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 19:06:03 -0500
Hi, Kevin.  Sure enjoyed your post.  I'm just starting to get into packet,
and wonder what program you're using with your TNC?  I'm a JFW user and want
to stick with a Windows based program.  Always enjoy your posts on the list.
I'm also looking for a good dual band antenna for 2 meters and 440MHZ.  Any
suggestions?  Take care, and have a great day!  Brian Zolo WA8SYX