AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:11:30 -0700
Yes, From the Archive and it's August 15, 2000, one year later
and you are one year younger, Dr. Iyi-Eweka

Happy Birthday, Mr. President, our dearest son, friend, father,
and brother, Dr. Iyi-Eweka.  May you see many  of this glorious
day.  No, no,  no.  No nursing home.  You will be well, well unitl...

Cheers!

Richard Yarl & Family