"Fred E. Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 07:54:21 -0600
Depending on what os you are using you should be able to use a msconfig in
95/98 or you can go to system tools /systems info in ME and look at all you
have starting up on the boot. You should find these reminders in there.
Uncheck them and reboot they should be gone.

Fred Caldwell

> weren't there. How do I get rid of these icons?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml