Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:52:38 -0800
I damaged a printer port in a bid to connect a printer to  to a PC
that was on. This affected the floppy drive and serial port. I bought
an I/O card the floppy dirve now works fine but I still have a
problem configuring the printer port. I have disabled the onboard
printer port in the CMOS setup but nothing seems to help. I get an
error in the device manager that this device is not working properly.
Does any one have a solution to this configuration problem?

Bellingtone.
Changwe Bellingtone
Senior Lab Technician
Phone 293343  Mobile 097826453