From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:48:56 -0600
What are your favorite hardware review sources?  I know that I can search
for a review on the latest GeForce vs ATI shootout, or the performance of
Intel vs AMD.  What I'm looking for is more along the line of performance vs
support vs reliability.  In addition to buying the fastest widget, I also
want to know if it will (probably) still be working 13 months from now.  I
want to know that the maker doesn't provide adequate support for problems.

Is there a single website or magazine you know of that reviews all types of
computer components, or do you go to different sources for each purchase?  I
know that this is a very general question, but I'd appreciate any comments.

Thanks for your help!
Ron Jobe