David Teitelbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 06:07:01 +0000
I would like to buy a computer to do video editing with.  My knowledge of
computers is pretty good. I already know that i need a fast HD and a
special video card for capturing. I was wondering what kind (speed) of
computer (motherboard & cpu) I should purchase. If anybody has any
recommendation as to what and where i can purchase a good off brand name
over the internet please inform me.

David

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com