From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:21:19 -0400
> Also present. It would be nice to hear from everyone.
>
> ginny and Tomo

Present also, but still in lurk mode for the summer.  Flight 93 went
down just a few ridges over from me--five minutes, as the 450mph jet
flies.  I'm still patting out my singed hair, marvelling at the number
of Earth-bound vehicles that have increased way out here since the
crash, and protecting my organic gardens from marauding exhaust fumes.

Lois