NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valletta Vakoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:14:22 -0800
If you're searching for dairy substitutes (particularly for picky kids who want to continue drinking milk)--

We've been trying to find a milk substitute that our 7 yr old grandson will drink.  After trying several brands of soy milk, rice milk, even almond milk, Andrew will drink Vance's DariFree (potato-based drink tastes good and looks like milk).

Unfortunately this product is not in any of our area stores, but can be ordered directly 800-497-4834 or go to their web site www.vancesfood.com

Val