NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:23:44 EST
<<I'm looking for  information on what food is milk-free and what is not and
how to cope, including coping with the developmental delays and behavioral
changes sometimes brought on or aggravated by milk (Autism, Asperger's,
Attention Deficit, etc.) plus support for parents with children who suffer
from milk-related illnesses>>

Here are a couple of links on the subject:

Understanding and Implementing a Gluten & Casein Free Diet: An Experimental
Intervention For Autism
www.princeton.edu/~serge/ll/gfpak.html

Gluten Free & Casein Free Diet [Autism diet]
http://www.gfcfdiet.com/

They are from my Links page, which will have many other sites that may be of
interest to you:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/links.htm

You may also find other pages on my site helpful.

To learn more about dairy products and their use in food, try this section:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/dairy.htm

For milk alternative products, try this section:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/nondairy.htm

For cookbooks, try this section:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper/bookstor.htm

Good luck.

Steve Carper
Steve Carper's Lactose Intolerance Clearinghouse
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stevecarper