C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Freels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 00:35:58 -0500
From http://hbot4u.com/sara.html

Sara C.P. 34 years old

Dear Susan,

Please post this on your site. I want to thank you for everything you have
done for me! I also want other older C.P. adults to know that there is hope
for them!

My Cerebral Palsy was diagnosed at approximately 9 months of age following
an episode of high fever from exposure to mumps. Regular exercises to
loosen heel cords allowed me to perform most activities of my choice. When
I learned of the hyperbaric therapy I chose to try the therapy in order
improve my heel cords, my walking, and my cognitive reasoning. After about
220 treatments I have noticed the following improvements:

Cognitive reasoning - I am able to score much higher in written tests and
am able to be of more help to my daughter with her homework. Where as prior
to HBOT I was unable to help my daughter with any of her elementary
homework. When I am at Bible study no one has to repeat anything, prior to
HBOT I had Short term memory loss.

Heel cords - Stay normal without the constant exercise on them that I had
to do prior to therapy. I am now walking with Heels completely down and are
able to wear NORMAL shoes.

Walking - My walking has improved and is demonstrated by the fact that my
shoes don't wear out on one side like before. I never fall anymore, this is
exciting for now I can take my daughter to public places safely with out
fear. My migraine headaches are completely gone.

Best of all I am able to own and operate my own business and support my child!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GOOD YOU DO FOR ME AND MANY, MANY OTHERS............

LOVE,
SARA OLEN age 34 C.P.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form
of tyranny over the mind of man." --Thomas Jefferson, probably an early
advocate of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
David Freels
2948 Windfield Circle
Tucker, GA 30084-6714
USA
770/491-6776 (phone and fax)
509/275-1618 (efax, sends fax as email attachment)
mailto:[log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]

mailto:[log in to unmask]