C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:53:54 -0500
Exactly!  And I wear blue jeans all the time so I'm a fine one to talk!

The Marketing Dept has tried to start a "Formal Thursdays" with the request that the men wear suits and ties, and women, suits or dresses with hose.  But it hasn't gone over very well, except with senior managment, and we in the IS field ignore it completely.

 Kat