BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"J.A. Drew Diaz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:16:40 -0500
Years ago…..

When I was working on the ranch…..

With the biggest Texan, I ever met….

Big Tex dropped dead one afternoon.
Six men and a small boy managed to get him up on the flat bed, lashed
down and we drove him into town.
The funeral director came out and informed us that he had no casket
large enough for Big Tex.
Then we drove over to the piano factory to inspect shipping crates which
all came up short….

So we gave him an enema and buried him in a shoe-box….