BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

What we need, Eric, is your Visa card number!
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 16:31:26 EST
Quote for the day is on anger......

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us
to an understanding of ourselves"

         Carl Jung (1875-1961)

"A man who has not passed through the inferno of his
passions has never overcome them."

        Carl Jung (1875-1961)

"Humour is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute
it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away
and a sunny spirit takes their place"

              Mark Twain

"Most of us do not mind being angry, we find an excuse for it."

             Krishnamurti

"Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them
to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be."

             Thomas Kempis

"Consider how much more you often suffer from your anger
and grief, than from those very things for which you are
angry and grieved."

             Marcus Antonius