BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Hey, Eric, OK, we promise we've noted your New Direct Telephone & Fax Numbers!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:42:12 EST
In a few days time I am going to give an educational presentation to a local
group of architects about  what the  lime conference was for me.
 I consider the feedback on the stump the chumps a valuable part of that
experience and want to thank everyone who had the courage to contribute his
expertise and opinion. The dialogue was great and it is what makes being a
pinhead valuable for me .
In the meantime
The project with the granite column is still some months off; I wanted to use
high strength lime putty ;now I am a little concerned that I will not achieve
strength early enough in a 21 day period. So your recommendations  are on the
table; I am using lead shim  and I am using  a malable "rope" of  putty
called the green seal ; it comes in rope type compound  and is used in that
space between setting mix and pointing mix.. It is very recommended by people
who do crypt work.....Thanks again to David ,Mark,Mike E , Rudy, Leland, Eric
and anyone else who contributed. Best Michael  .