BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Hell is ... other people."--Sartre//"D'accord!"--Mme. Sartre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:42:54 EST
Ruth writ:

PS:  I have no idea what an enchilada is but if it is like those damned tacos, burritos, etc that cook tries to feed us at school they can keep 'em.  Those things smell like a stonemason that has been working 12 hour
days in the hot sun.

Ruth,

Can't argue that they don't smell good, but made right (and it's possible that the VT versions are not exactly....kosher; God knows NY Mexican food is not the best, and how they do 'em at your school cafeteria 5' from the Arctic cicle) all that stuff is good eats.

Me, I have to make do with Taco Bell here in exile in Joisey. But I don't complain. Oh, no. Not me. Never.

Ralph