BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The listserv troubled by a bad conscience and a good memory.
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 01:22:26 EST
Quotes for the day
"Coffee (expresso) is the blood of  tired men "  Raymond Chandler
...Chinatown

"The tragedy of old age is not that one is old,
but that one is young."

       Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

"For age is opportunity no less than youth itself, though
in another dress, And as the evening twilight fades
away the sky is filled with stars, invisible by day."

       Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Questions to Ponder:

1) Do we keep the dreams of youth but watch our
bodies age? Do our minds evolve as we age
which transforms the visions of youth?

2) Woody Allen said, "I recently turned sixty.
Practically a third of my life is over."
Is the meaning of old relative to our age?