BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Take the last sled out before the avalanche, Rosebud
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 09:02:23 -0500
Woodbridge, CT:  4:45 AM, 30 degrees, boys, Mom, ski masks, slippers and hot
cocoa.....  about the same count as Christopher.....  Owls hooting at
5:30... Sunrise over west rock ridge at 7:00...  last 1/2 hour of The Right
Stuff....  breakfast and the Times....  Whose on First?
Best,
Leland

PS  Christopher, are you going to cover the moving of Yale's old boat house
by barge.  You could hit the Hole in The Wall gang's brownstone church at
the same time.