BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nadine H Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, this list is not about Nadine - it's about RALPH!
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 15:58:50 -0500
Sorry Ralph,
    I tried to cut and paste, but it didn't work.  The movie was The Man
Who Would be King with Michael Caine and Sean Connery as the protagonist
buddies.  Did you know that it was Michael Caine's wife who bit him and
drew blood?
    By the way, I was thinking about the same thing you talked about in
response to Christopher's post questioning  the intense heat and fires
still burning under the heap of what was the WTC.  It reminded me of raku
firing.  After taking a fired ceramic piece out of the kiln you put it
into a container with combustible material and the heat of the piece
ignites the material.   I apologize in advance if I just explained
something you already know.

So you were the guy in the raincoat,  I thought it was Pee Wee,

Nadine
 P.S.  I have spent years living in front of the hay truck, I have the
tread marks to prove it.