From:
Keith Reedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:15:20 -0500
Hi Dave,

I think having 220 would be great, but 6 works ok for me arround here.

We have a guide for the IC-T90A on icanworkthisthing.com and on the
handihams website that will take you through all of the menu functions,
Ivan Fetch did the work on the menus and he did a great job.  The rest of
the guide was put together by some of us who use the handheld.  The guide
takes you through step by step on how to use it.

I am sure that we did not cover every thing, but we are adding to the guide
from time to time.

The nice thing about haveing differant kinds of rigs is that they all meet
a need for some one and I am always glad to learn about another rig that
works for some one, so I welcome your input Dave and the input from all of
those on the list who take the time to post.

Thanks again Dave.

73 Keith-WA9DRO

At 01:53 PM 4/12/03 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>How do you find the accessibility of the Icom?  I know it has a cw frequency
>readout.  What about accessibility to the rest of its functions.  I wasn't
>attempting to start a "my dog is better than your dog" thing.  I was just
>pointing out the fact that if you operated on 220 that the Kenwood was the
>way to go.  The plus for the Icom is that it has six meters.  The more
>equipment is accessible the more it is a plus for everyone.
>

>Dave Marthouse N2AAM

Keith-WA9DRO
God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
Hudson Taylor