From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:55:42 +0000
Hello Liam

Yes, it is as simple as that.  The Kenwood rigs are more easy than
others as I believe they use straight ASCII command strings at 4800
baud.  I believe that they also use the some commands for each rig,
whereas Yaesu and Icom use different command strings according to the
model.

I have interfaced my Braille and Speak with my AEA Morse Machine 3 to
send CW from the 7-key pad - just for a bit of a laugh when giving a
talk on gismos at my local club.

HTH de G3YXX

I think you wrote  below <[log in to unmask]>,
ljflynn <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
David W Wood