AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 14:14:41 -0600
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

"Not one dime today" seems a brilliant way of registering our
discontent with the meddling of this country in IRAG.Sadly enough,
though, we don't  believe in ourselves anymore. we dboubt our abiity to
change the status. We don't even know that we can check the excesses of
the  powers-that-be by voting with our wallets as you do rightly
suggest.We have lost faith in ourselves. We don't love ourselves. Do
you know that if MARTIN Luther King were ressurrected today and had to
lead an anti-status protest  he will most probably succeed in marching
only with his wife and kids? YES, that is what individualism has done
to our moral fiber!

Let's keep ruminating.
PETER VAKUNTA