AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Wilmot B. Valhmu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:03:47 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

This must indeed be a curse.  You know: the old self-seeking, self-centered, "I have no other means to support myself, but I'm the savior of the people; so I must not leave the presidency" syndrome that afflicts so many so-called African leaders.  How else can you explain the Yahya Jammehs, Kamusu Bandas and Gnassingbe Eyademas of Africa?  Is it any wonder that Africas brightest are taking flight for other lands?

OK, that's my lament for the day.

Have a great day, y'all!

- Wilmot