AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Munoz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 15:02:40 -0500
** Visit AAM's new website! http://www.africanassociation.org **

Anyone who may be inclined to believe our propaganda that the current
government in Cuba does not have public support, please see the pictures
of the May 14, 2004 protest march againt the new US policies on Cuba.
The pictures are in the link on the following web page:

                   http://hometown.aol.com/juliancindy/march1.html

As you look at the picture of Fidel Castro leading the 1.2 million
march, try to imagine President Bush leading an equivalent* march of
30.5 million people without any body guard protection.  How long would
he survive?

*  1.2 M march is to 11 M population, what 30.5 M is to 280 M pop.

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 05/19/04 07:29AM >>>
Some of you might be interested in this.