AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Oredola Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:34:47 +0000
fyi:

I recently heard about a week-long summer program for African American,
Hispanic American, and Native American students at Harvard Business School.
What exactly is this program and how can I be considered for it?

The Summer Venture in Management Program (SVMP) is designed to help
high-potential African American, Hispanic American, and Native American
college students (students who have completed their junior year) learn about
general management and careers in business. More information about the SVMP
Program can be found at the following link to the HBS website:
http://www.hbs.edu/mba/experience/meet/diversity/svmp.html. An on-line
application will be available in early January and must be completed by
Wednesday, April 30, 2003 for consideration.