AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ademola Iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 06:13:37 -0500
Do you know the Late Tai Solarin?
Were you a student at Mayflower, Ikenne, when Solarin was the principal?
Are you a graduate of Mayflower?
Do you know any prominent graduate of Mayflower anywhere in the world?

If you answer "Yes" to any of the above questions, please, contact me. Two
scholars are preparing a book on the Legacies of Tai Solarin and would be
glad to chat with anyone who is in one of the above categories.

Kindly send me your e-mail address and I will forward it to the two
authors.

Thank you,

A. Iyi-Eweka