AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:45:23 -0600
Dear Katim,

Thanks for your input and having been a moderator and one of the developers
of this list, you have as much knowledge on this list which is worth sharing
with us.

The query results presented by Peter Munoz and myself are summaries of what
will be found at the full webpage of subscription options. Nothing was
reported on miscellaneous items because nothing has been checked.

I will reiterate that Conduit has not been denied any of the posting
privileges available to other subscribers.

Peter Munoz gave a comparative presentation on subscription options for
Conduit and himself and as we all noticed, there were no discrepancies.

I will like Conduit to post to the AAM listserve and copy me at
[log in to unmask], KC and Katim. Since he claims he can receive mails
from the list, I hope he receive this one too.

If Conduit was banned as being claimed, I do not have any information to
that effect. If he is linking the listserve through another source he should
check his settings.

No AAM member in good standing will be denied of any rights or privileges
available to other members.

These are technical issues and will be addressed as such.

Thanks

Joe Brewoo
President,
African Association of Madison Inc.