AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Daniel P. Kunene" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:12:59 -0800
Dear Ade,
Marci and I were shocked to hear about Prince Stephen Osayande Eweka's
death. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathy on this sad occasion.
Though we cannot be physically present at the wake and the funeral, we want
you to know that our hearts are with you and Prince Eweka's immediate and
extended family.  May the Spirits of our Ancestors accompany you in your
journey of recovery and healing.
In sympathy and solidarity,
Daniel Kunene and Marci Starks.

At 02:00 PM 12/16/01 -0600, you wrote:
>With gratitude to God Almighty and sorrow in our hearts,  the Benin Royal
>family wishes to announce the death of
>Prince Stephen Osayande Eweka at New Jersey. USA
>
>Funeral arrangement is as follows:
>
>Viewing: December 20 at Perry Funeral Home. 34 Mercer Street,  Newark, New
>Jersey 3-6pm
>
>Wake Keeping: Dec. 20: 8-10pm at his home, 1534 Totten st, Rahway, New
Jersey.