VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:39:46 -0500
From: "Cathy Anne Murtha" <[log in to unmask]>

A new feature has been added to ATI's website.  I have added a listing of
Audio Described programs that will be updated regularly.  You will find
the
link to AD Television program listings at
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com

I have also created an email list that will provide a daily notice of
Audio
Described television programming airing on networks in the United States
of
America.

If you are interested in receiving this daily notice, I invite you to
subscribe to AD-Daily by sending a blank email to

This list is hosted on Topica and will have only one message each morning
from me with the listing of Audio Described programs airing that day.

If you have comments, suggestions, programming additions or feedback,
please
feel free to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Cathy Anne Murtha
On-line Access Technology Trainer
Access Technology Institute
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com
(916) 922-3794

To learn more about on-line training opportunities.  Visit
http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com