Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Mike Magico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 00:57:40 EDT
I had 95 on my rather old computer it was a 486 at one time but presently
running an AMD K 6 on a 2 g HD.I lost my mouse somehow and I have tried a few
things to make sure it wasn't a simple fix.I replaced the mouse,the 9 pin
hookup,and the cable.I installed upgrade98 and thought maybe it was just a
driver or something that got lost. Shouldn't the upgrade have replaced any
missing files?When I tried to boot from startup disk I could get no further
than "Mouse /f" and didn't know any more commands to continue on.I still have
no mouse but I am able to use Mousekeys right now so I am sure the problem
can't be serious only mind numbing at best.Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Mike Magico

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com