Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 02:13:14 -0500
From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
At 00:27 03/18/02, Yakymakha L. Olexandr wrote:
>Hello Philippe Beaulieu [log in to unmask],
>
> >Click on START, go to RUN type in MSCONFIG, go to the STARTUP tab,
> >uncheck the items that you don't want to start on bootup, click
> >APPLY, then OK close the box, reboot your computer.
>
>  And how to be with Win2000 & XP-?
>  There are no msconfig there.

I use Startup Cop. It's free and works fine in Win2k. Get it from
<http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/stories/info/0,10615,77594,00.html>.
This may not be the latest version but it's the one I'm using.

Another free program that I use with Win2k and which lets me remove
or disable things that load at startup is RegCleaner. Get it from
<http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/shtml/regcleaner.shtml>.
Click the "Startup" tab at the top of the program's main window.

Regards,
Bill

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml