Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:32:12 +1100
You can use all the drive, but you can not format it in one single partition
during NT4 setup. the reason is: during setup, NT4 will create FAT16
partition first, no matter what you choose (it convert FAT to NTFS after
first reboot). To be able to partition the full capacity, you need to
download NT4 service pack 4 IDE controller driver from MS (then copy to a
floppy). when you boot from NT CD, hit F6, it will ask you to supply disk
for additional SCSI controller, press S and insert the floppy, follow on
screen instraction.

Jun Qian