Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Edwin Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 11:47:58 -0500
Recently I became the proud owner of a Homefree Phoneline Networking system made buy Diamond. It assured me that I would be able to network and, share data and files with another machine in the next room using only their nic cards and the existing phoneline. It also states that I would be able to share the internet as well between the two(including modem,DSL,Cable etc. etc.) The instructions for installation of the hardware are very vague when using an existing DSL modem and an existing ethernet nic card already installed on the main computer. Do I install their pci card on this computer in addition to the existing ethernet card and, if so how would I hook it up? I've tried contacting DiamondMM tech support with numerous e-mails but to no avail. I'm currently using a Efficient Network 5260 dsl modem coupled to a Ki
ngston KNE111tx ethernet PCI card with RJ45 and RJ11 connectors. The Diamond cards are only equipped with (2) RJ11 sockets( in & out). Does this inquiry make any sense to anyone on the list that may or may not have had the same experience or is there anyone that may be able to help? TIA.  Edwin Bogert

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com