Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brighteyes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:24:56 -0800
Hello Robin,
It really depends on what you are doing with your computer and what your into.
I am a graphic artist so its important that I not only have a good Video Card, but also a
Monitor that is going to give me "true color" and one that has a lot of settings and options.
Personally I use the Mag-Innovision 810 FD. And its just great. I have used View Sonic in the
past
and I was not happy with the colors really compared to this one.
Best of luck to you.
Sue Dobbs

<<snip>>
My almost 4 year old Micron 17-inch CRT monitor finally bit the dust last night. There was a
loud buzzing sound (like electricity through a wire) and then the monitor abruptly turned off.
So now I'm in the market for a new monitor. I'm looking at the 15-inch LCDs and have narrowed
it down to 3 models- based on what I looked at last night in CompUSA. They are (in order of
preference):
Envision EN-5100
Samsung SyncMaster 570v
ViewSonic VA550
I spent several hours this morning reading reviews and such on the web but would like real-life
opinions. Has anyone had any experience with these monitors? What can you tell  me about them -
both good and bad? I never heard of Envision until I went looking last night. Is it a reliable
brand? Would I be better off with a name brand? The prices are all about the same on these 3
models.

Robin
<<snip>>

---