Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Ryel, Raymond L NWP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:43:38 -0700
could you offer opinion and/or advice on getting a new computer work station
for CADD and survey application. I have been told to select from Gateway or
Dell because of government spending requirements so I am not allowed to
build one but I find very little information on the web selection pages. I
called the local Gateway shop and they said they could set me up with a Raid
0 but would have to order the board and extra hard drive separately and then
assemble and configure them after the order arrived. Is the DDR system
really better then the SDRAM and what should I look at for a graphics card
and CD writer?
thanks
Raymond

                     support at our newest website: