NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jen Snead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 08:12:49 -0400
Boy, am I suspecting them!! I have Group Beta Strep--had to be treated early
in pregnancy as it was in my bladder--not supposed to be there. I was
treated with Keflex and reacted with what we believe to be hives from neck
to ankles about 10 days into treatment--I had already finished the
treatment. I also was treated for a severe sinus infection at around 6 or 7
months along--forget which antibiotic. When I went into labor I had a fever,
so on top of the antibiotic for the GBS, I had to have one for the fever.
After he was born I was treated with antibiotics for a fever--but he was
already reacting to dairy and egg in my diet. So, in our case I would
suspect a link.

Jen

---